Sunday, September 12

Can't express daily on anything/ everything & my life isn't that interesting to talk about it!

Hello,

I am not a blogger per say. I am a emotional writer & write when i feel for something, also mostly on things & thoughts which most don't agree with as it seems like "Ideological" to them, not practical.It doesn't seem practical, because no one has even tried to practice on them. 

I believe in solutions, i believe in logical exchange of words & i believe in action on those words. Till date i haven't come across more than a handful people who take action on what they believe in, but they also work only on the cause they believe in (nothing wrong with that). I believe that when one will work on mother of all causes "Humanity" all other causes will be taken care of... if one takes care of the "Mother".

I care... let's say together "WE CARE"

No comments:

Post a Comment