Sunday, September 12

A letter to the Martyrs...

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=215033237183 : had written this on Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 8:59am

Dear Martyrs,

Today one year after you sacrificed your life for the country & countrymen, I remember you with pride that you were & there are Bhagat Singh’s still serving our country to serve & protect!!!


But, like I have expressed my true feelings above... I would also like to reach you with my intentions ahead, please understand I am just being truthful... because I can't be selfless like you & I am looking for miracles to happen, so here it is...

I am sorry to inform you that I have still not changed a bit… I am still ignorant, I still choose leaders on hopes, I am still looking for more Bhagat Singh’s in my neighbor’s house, I am still ready to abuse, shout, kill anyone for pointing finger at my religion, I have a big ego… so, I am not looking at suggestions or reasoning with the suggestion maker for the betterment but I am just out rightly rejecting them, coz they haven’t come from me, I am still struggling to survive for another day because I have accepted the end result blindly & to be fair I am still ready to light candles & shout slogans for a day to show solidarity to the Martyrs like you…

I will not learn, I will not reason, I will not seek but impose, I will not ask questions, I will not care, because who does… you did, see where you are at that young age you are gone, did you ever contemplate what all you could have done with your life if you would have not wasted it like you did… & to top it all you left your family behind to cry & miss you terribly, also to be pacified by few seekers of fame…. You are also missed today by the selected few, but how long will they remember you??? So what’s the point??? I wish to live my life to the fullest… work – to achieve my personal dreams, eat – lavish food or what is available morning, afternoon & night, sleep – in the comforts of my achieved lifestyle & in my loved ones arms… this is what life is & I wish you could have enjoyed it like that.

But, I am still proud of you because you were a Sahid Bhagat Singh in the neighbor’s house.

RIP Brothers & may you never have to serve cowards like me!!!

Note : People please share this note so that this letter can reach as many Indians as possible.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment